POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Sound generation? : Re: Sound generation? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 16:48:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sound generation?
From: Frans Verbaas
Date: 2 Oct 2003 16:20:22
Message: <3f7c8886@news.povray.org>
Nothing to be sorry for. Your link was really worth visiting. I kept the
program in my toolbox, since it may be of use one day.

For my original probelm, I am afraid I have to go down the programming track
myself, one way or the other, and report here if and when something
materializes.

Thanks again.
Frans